An equitable, just, democratic, and pollution-free society, and build up itself as a sustainable development organization.
To establish a sustainable organization devoted to provide and ensure quality and responsible services to improve the self-system and self-confidence of the member especially women, to establish self-employed sustainable livelihood and dignified life.
- Organizing the destitute, poor, and disadvantaged people in groups, and develop collective leadership among them.
- Facilitate male and female members to create employment opportunities through skill development, generating self-finance capital, and organizational support.
- Importing training to enhance the capability of the members to select, plan, and manage a feasible, so that it can enable them to increase the purchasing capacity, subsequently the equality of life.
- Development of human recourses by providing skill and motivation on legal rights, family, and female (gender equally) in society.
- Increase access to educational opportunities for adult members and children through non-formal education and literacy centers.
- Provide a wide range of services relating to preventing and curative healthcare. As an integral part of health care, ensure safe and hygienic water and sanitation programs, prevention, and awareness-raising HIV/AIDS/STD Program.
- Implement agro-based projects to increase agricultural production, fisheries, poultry, livestock, etc.
- Undertaking various environmental programs including environmental education, plantation, solid waste management